Friday, August 21, 2009

Innovation and Business Excellence

What is the next big thing?

What are incremental changes?

Industry has in some cases moved away from "out of the box thinking". They fail to take a practical approach to the resolution of challenges.

I sometimes say to myself “I could design anything if you locked me in a room long enough". A broader view of that statement observes that I never mentioned being locked in a room with a set of rules. The main point is that I go in the room and come out with some significant idea! Innovation should be free-minded. We look at the world around us and notice trends of life; newspapers vs. internet, film vs. digital, home vs. cell phone.

Be free to generate ideas and once you have a process framework take steps to validate it to ensure business excellence.

No comments:

Post a Comment